NextGen is a certified Minority and Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MBE/WBE) by the State of Missouri and the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). We are also certified by the Rocky Mountain Minority Development Council
Lori Eaton's Commitment to Diversity in the Workplace
“The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.” –Dave Barry
At NextGen we are thrilled that we are one of the country’s leading staffing companies, yet what we are most proud of is that our work is about working together to achieve success in the workplace. We strive to help support a good work-life balance, have a positive impact on our community, and help create a productive and purposeful work environment for our clients and our consultants in the field. As part of this mission, our company is especially dedicated to diversity in business.
As many of you know, NextGen is a Certified Minority and Women Owned Business Enterprise, certified by the state of Missouri and the Minority Supplier Development Council. Founded by Carmen Jacob, a native of Guatemala and a woman pioneer in a very male dominated industry, NextGen’s history is steeped in a spirit of entrepreneurship and commitment to diversity in the workplace. That is in part why we at NextGen have been so committed to diversity; we are passionate about it. We strive each day in helping to build a better workforce and a better workplace.
At NextGen, our teams are a spirited mix of youthful and senior recruiters, sourcers, and staff members from all walks of life. We have found success in bringing together a dynamic and diverse talent community so that we can help and learn from each other, support each other, and help pave the way for new opportunities for all. In addition, with many of our consultants coming from countries throughout the world, we can help support our client’s diversity initiatives.
- 2014: NextGen Awarded by DiversityBusiness.com
- 2013: NextGen corporate commitment to diversity awarded 2013 - St. Louis Post-Dispatch!
- 2013: NextGen ranked #25 in the "Top 100 Hispanic American Owned Businesses" in the US
- 2013: NextGen ranked #118 in the "Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses" in the US
- 2013: NextGen ranked #38 in the "Top 500 Women Owned Businesses" in the US
- 2013: NextGen ranked #3 in the "Top 50 Diversity Owned Businesses" in Missouri
- 2013: NextGen was recognized as one of the "Top 150 Privately Held Companies in St. Louis" by the St. Louis Business Journal.
- 2013: NextGen was named as one of the "25 Fastest Growing Companies in St. Louis" by the St. Louis Business Journal.
- 2013: The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan St. Louis named NextGen...Hispanic Company of the Year!
NextGen's DiversityBusiness.com 2010 Rankings
On Jan. 18, 2010, DiversityBusiness.com announced the 2010 Div500 list; their annual ranking of top diversity-owned businesses. DiversityBusiness.com awarded NextGen Information Services Inc., seven separate rankings.
- Top 100 Hispanic American Owned Business in the U.S. - 31st
- Top 500 Diversity Owned Business in the U.S. - 196th
- Top 500 Women Owned Business in the U.S.- 116th
- Top 500 Privately-held Business in the U.S.- 149th
- Top 50 Women Owned Businesses in Missouri - 6th
- Top 50 Diversity Owned Businesses in Missouri- 9th
- Top 50 Privately-held Businesses in Missouri - 10th
Diversity Mentor Program
Since the beginning, NextGen has been governed by its core values. They've shaped the way and means by which we do business. They guide our decisions and have been the invisible hand in all our partnerships. Through our Diversity Mentor Program we have found a way to extend our partnerships between corporate and diversity partners. - Carmen Jacob Chief Executive Officer... (more)
Making Connections - Building Business
"We've seen NextGen grow substantially in the marketplace since we started doing business with them. But that growth has never affected the outstanding customer service that Monsanto Receives." - Deb Lebryk Director, External Relations Monsanto Company... (more)
Diversity In The News
Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan St. Louis
April 25, 2014 - The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan St. Louis named Carmen Jacob, Hispanic Businessperson of the Year!
April 26, 2013 - The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan St. Louis named NextGen...Hispanic Company of the Year
NextGen one of the top 100 Hispanic owned businesses
02/17/2012 - NextGen Information Services ranks 95th in the Hispanic Business 500 – 2011 Directory of top Hispanic owned businesses. Last year NextGen ranked 177. Hispanic Business 500 current and past directories may be viewed at HispanicBusiness.com
NextGen Certified by the Rocky Mtn. Minority Supplier Development Council
03/12/2010 - NextGen Information Services, Inc. has been certified as a reciprocal minority owned enterprise by the Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council, an affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC.)
Top Hispanic American Owned Business
2010 - DiversityBusiness.com ranks NextGen among the top 50 Hispanic owned businesses in the nation.
Top Small Businesses in Missouri
2010 - NextGen listed 6th amoung all women owned businesses in Missouri.
Local Business Gains National Recognition
01/18/2010 - Press Annoucement from DiversityBusiness.com (more)